Marketing Automation is the most effective way to nurture leads and drive opportunities! Today's buyers seek out the information they need and then decide who they want to talk to you. Let us help make sure your business is the one they choose.
The Benefits of Marketing Automation
If your products or services are not an impulse purchase, marketing automation will
- Generate Qualified Leads
- Capture More Opportunites
- Shorten the Sales Cycle and Reduce Costs
- Free up Salespeople to Focus On Closing Sales
- Retain Customers and Generate Recurring Sales
Coupled with our lead generation services, we provide a complete solution to keep your lead funnels flowing.
It takes on average, 7 to 10 interactions to close a sale
Those interactions need to be consistent and beneficial to the prospect. Relevance and quality of information are critical, as well as timing. In today's extremely competitive marketplace, follow up must be done in a timely manner. A customized email is a great immediate response, it recognizes the request and provides valuable information, retaining the prospect's interest.
Identify, Nurture and Score Leads As They
Progress Through the Purchase Process
GENERATE QUALIFIED LEADS
- Increase opportunities by converting anonymous visitors into prospects
- Nurture by interacting efficiently with the right information, when it's wanted
- Score the lead and track progress through the sales cycle
FOCUS ON CLOSING SALES
- Notify sales when the lead score reaches a goal
- Review lead activities and understand the "pain" or need
- Contact QUALIFIED leads that want to talk to a salesperson
RETAIN EXISTING CLIENTS
- Selling more to existing clients is a very effective growth strategy
- Automated interactions ensure opportunities are not overlooked or lost
- Keeps your brand "top of mind" for future needs
Get a Hassle Free Consultation
Take advantage of a brief, free phone consultation tailored specifically to your business. No Commitments, No Hassles, No Obligations.
The Astute Difference
The success of a marketing automation campaign is determined by the automation workflow. This is the strategy that determines the who, what, where, when and why.
- Who is the prospect and how much can we find out about them?
- What are they interested in and what content should we present them?
- Where are they in the purchase process?
- When should they be contacted and how does the process change based on their actions?
- Why are they interested in our offerings?
The greater the focus, the greater the effectiveness of the campaign. We custom design each and every workflow specifically for the product or service.
If you would like to know more about Marketing Automation, contact us for a free consultation.